Date(s) - 05/20/2023
5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Monadnock Peer Support is excited to bring you our 1st annual Floating Lantern Festival for Mental Health Awareness on Saturday, May 20th from 5:30 to 8:30pm at Alyson’s Orchard.
In the Asian tradition, we will honor friends and family who struggle with mental health and work towards breaking the stigma as we move into the future.
Please join us as we decorate, light and float lanterns at dusk! This is a family friendly event!
* Bring a picnic supper, chair and /or a blanket and a flashlight
* We hope to have food trucks at the event (more info to come)
* Music, dancing and fun!
* Decorate your lantern with a special message
* FREE entry to the event
* Lanterns are by donation. Suggested donation is $15 per lantern on the day of the event
* Register early and the suggested donation is just $10 per lantern (all sales final)
* There will be plenty of markers and stencils to decorate your lantern
* At dusk, we will have a launching ceremony when everyone launches their lit lanterns into the pond at the same time
There will be two registration tables. One for those who purchased lanterns ahead of the event and those purchasing the day of the event.
MPS would like to extend a Special Thank you to our generous sponsors!
More info & to purchase lanterns in advance: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/1st-annual-floating-lanterns-festival-tickets-551545285797