Date(s) - 11/06/2022
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Monadnocker is proud to announce their first-ever pop-up event in partnership with incredible host, The Craft School Mill Hollow Works in Keene NH- happening on Sunday, November 6th from 10-3! Come shop local goods & gifts right before the holidays.
We’ve invited some of our favorite makers to set up shop in and around The Craft School’s gorgeous greenhouse, which is decked out for this special season.
- Munch and brunch on local flavors. And enjoy live performances by talented area musician, Erin Girouard, well-known singer/songwriter, Tom Ahlborn-Hsu, and amazing storytellers, The Longshanks!
- Come prepared to get crafty because The Craft School will be offering make-and-take activities for adults and children, including Shaker Boxes, Corn Husk Dolls & Straw Plaiting Harvest Tokens. Several of their instructors will also be leading demos, including spinning, yarn dyeing, and woodworking.
- Find traditional New England games, educational activities from local sustainability leaders, and more!
- Bring a non-perishable food item to donate to the Community Kitchen and you’ll be entered in a drawing for a Free Holiday Class with The Craft School!
- When you arrive, you can also enter to win the gorgeous gift basket put together by our invited makers. All proceeds go to Cooper’s Crossroad, the next-door non-profit doing profound work in our region by creating pathways to wellness.
- Cooper’s Crossroad will be participating in the pop-up, with horses and ponies to pet, as well as team members on hand to give tours and answer questions.
This is a pop-up you don’t want to miss because it’s all about enjoying the good things that make our home a special place to live. We can’t wait to see you!