Date(s) - 04/28/2021 - 05/31/2021
Backed by this year’s theme – “Forever with our Community” – the Keene Family YMCA’s 2021 Annual Campaign launched Monday, April 26.
The Y, one of the region’s largest charitable organizations, raises funds year-round through its Annual Campaign to help families, children and seniors most in need to access Y programs and services, including childcare, swim lessons, summer camp and health and wellness classes.
Donations to the Y go directly to help in many ways, including:
- Tuition assistance for babies and toddlers in the Y preschool program
- Membership support for adults with disabilities
- Financial help for seniors so they can socially connect with older adults through the Y’s activity classes
- Scholarships for children and teens so they can be healthy by learning to swim, to do gymnastics, and other activity-based programs
- Support for community members to participate in the Y’s nationally recognized chronic disease prevention program for diabetes
To donate and join this cause-driven movement, visit the Y website at keeneymca.org. Donate online or download a 2021 pledge form and mail it to the Y at 200 Summit Road, Keene, N.H. 03431.
The Keene Family YMCA is a 501(c)3 charitable organization, committed to strengthening community through programs and services focused on youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.