Date(s) - 10/29/2022
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
The US Department of Drug Enforcement will host their National RX Take Back Day on Saturday October 29th from 10am to 2pm at select locations across the area.
The DEA is committed to making our communities safer and healthier, and we can do this by reducing overdoses and overdose deaths. While the community does its part to turn in unneeded medications and remove them from potential harm, we are doing our part to further reduce drug-related violence.
Just SOME of the drop-off locations (click here to find a drop off location near you):
- Cheshire County Sheriff’s Office
- Keene Police Department
- Hinsdale Police Department
- Vermont State Police
- Dublin Police Department
- Rindge Police Department
- Peterborough Police Department
- Windsor County Sheriff’s Department
- Alstead Police Department
- Montague Police Department