Date(s) - 07/27/2021 - 07/31/2021
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Enter the magical world of Harry Potter as Downtown Keene is transformed into Diagon Alley! The Second Annual Wizarding Week is Tuesday, July 27th through Saturday, July 31st from 10am-5pm. This year you can expect SO MUCH MORE including impersonators, decorations and even a YULE BALL! We will have our favorite merchant’s back for year two, andhave added so many more. Attendees will find treats and treasures, as they explore all that these Witches and Wizards are bringing to life. For more information visit our Facebook Page “Keene Wizarding Week LLC”
- Grab some of your favorite sweets as Life Is Sweet transforms the store into Honeydukes. Enjoy a Butterbeer Float, Dudley’s favorite Knickerbocker Glory and make your own Chocolate Pretzel Wand and daily wizarding activities.
- Eat More Cake will return this year with all your favorite baked goods from the books, including Sorting Hat sweets in various forms (cake pops, cupcakes and chocolate frogs to list a few!), Liquid Luck Cheesecake, House Flavor Macarons, Sorcerer’s Stone cake truffles, and SO MUCH MORE!
- You can get potions and tonics for your beauty needs from B&B Salon including the Hermione Hair Potion! Book your appointment to have your witches hair done for the Yule Ball!
- You can visit Slug and Jigger’s Apothecary at Soul and Shadow Emporium where you can learn all about magical herbs and stones and even purchase a real spell casting kit! This year you can attend actual Magic demonstrations and Classes with owner, Brandi Wells! Plus so much more!
- If you missed seeing Flitterbloom or a Dirigible Plum last year, have no fear you can visit the Secret Herbal Division of Catbird Flower Farm’s Enchanted Gardens again this year! Grab the limited edition Magical Healing, Potions & Draughts and Hogwarts bouquets. All of which will include a paper rose made out of pages from the books!
- A few doors down you’ll find Twilfitt and Tatting’s at BeezeTees where all of your clothing needs can be met, and special Harry Potter inspired apparel!
- Stop into Mon Amie Fine Jewelry and Mon Amie Giftables to see what magic awaits in their beautiful stores including wizarding decor for your own home!
- Check out the wizarding wonders of BadmamaBearand numerous other crafters as they create handmade Harry Potter jewelry, signs and trinkets!
- Hannah Grimes Marketplace will transform into a magical world where you will find Madam Primperelle’sBeautifying Potions, and Butterbeer creations from numerous local artists!
- Did you enjoy the Espresso Patronum brew from Terra Nova Coffee last year? Well they are back with even more amazing brews up their sleeves. and just across the street you can grab magical treats for Wizards and Muggles alike at Firedog Breads!
- Joining us this year are the witches at Prime Roast Coffee who will be casting spells and brewing potions to give you all the refreshments you need for the week.
- When you’re ready for that visit to the Three Broomsticks, you can visit Machina Kitchen & Art Bar for their full menu and drinks that have been guaranteed to blow last year’s house drinks and chocolate frog legs, out of the water!
- Pass through Platform 9 ¾ to enter Luca’s Mediterranean Cafe and enjoy a meal worthy of the Great Hall Celebrations.
- The Stage Restaurant will be creating another spectacular wizarding menu as well as the Wizards at Branch and Blade Brewing.
- Many more merchants and vendors will be participating so keep an eye on our facebook page as we announce these additions!
We will finish the week, and celebrate Harry Potter’s Birthday with a very special Yule Ball on Saturday evening! Tickets available soon.