Date(s) - 02/05/2023
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
1/31/23: DUE TO THE EXTREME TEMPERATURES ON FRIDAY/SATURDAY, THE ICE & SNOW FESTIVAL HAS BEEN MOVED TO SUNDAY!
The Keene Ice and Snow Festival returns to downtown Keene this Sunday, February 5th from 10 to 4 for its 20th Anniversary!
An entirely free day of family friendly fun that brings creativity and vibrancy to beautiful downtown Keene at the peak of winter. The 2023 festival will host 12 ice carvers alongside many free family events and activities including snow sliding, a children’s train ride, roaming circus acts and buskers, roasting s’mores, sugar on snow, snow sculpting competition, “find the yeti” scavenger hunt, hot cocoa stations and more.
- 12 ice sculptures created by ice artists from NH, VT, MA. Each sculptor will work with 600lbs of ice! Sculptures will be spread out around downtown illuminated to glow into the evening.
- A huge snow slide on Railroad Square, contributed by Tom Call Excavation 10-4PM
- A children’s Train Ride from 11-3PM
- Strolling Circus Arts 1-4PM
- Strolling Magic 11-2
- Free Cartoons at the Colonial Theater 10-4PM
- Campfires and smores until they’re gone and we’ve got a lot!
- A Sugar on Snow Station 1-4PM
- Free Face Painting 10-4PM
- CJ the DJ at the Gazebo with Karaoke
- The North Pole Bumble, Yukon Cornelius, a Polar Bear and other characters
- Touch a truck with the Dillant Hopkins Airport Snowblower
- Special prizes for kids and adults