Date(s) - 10/17/2021
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
United Church of Christ in Keene
MAPS Counseling Services are offering FREE classes and experiences that promote hope healing and wellness to the community. at the United Church of Christ in Central Square in downtown Keene on Sunday, October 17th from 1 to 5p.
- Child/Family focused activities (Dance, expressive arts, breath/bubbles, stories, etc.)
- Body and movement focused activities (yoga, dance, and creative expression)
- Spirit focused activities (meditation, trauma informed iRest, and prayer songs)
- These offerings are free to anyone who wants to participate and donations will be gratefully accepted to support the hope and healing fund which makes mental health care accessible.
- Prize Raffle with many beautiful handmade items.
**For detailed schedule and other information check our website at www.mapsnh.org!